What medium priced amplifier is best with vinyl?

I am looking for a new amplifier for my system. I have a VPI Scout TT and Monitor Audio RS6 speakers, among other componets. I am mostly into vinyl and am considering a Naim Nait 5i, Simaudio Moon i-1 or used Moon i-3 or i-5. Also Roksan Kandy... Tubes interest me but I've never used them and am not sure what direction to go. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
hallhill4
If you don't already have a phono preamp, the Roksan Kandy K2, or the older L.III for that matter, comes with a good MM phono stage built-in.
Many will think this a shill due to the fact that I have one posted for sale, but I'm going to post it anyway.

The best integrated phono preamp I've ever heard is in the Denom PMA-2000IVR. It's fantastic to say the least. I've replaced if with a NAD M3 Integrated and a PS Audio GCPH which is much better but should be at 5x the price.

I don't care if you buy mine or not - it should be on your short list.
Thanks for the suggestions! I do have a phono pre-amp, a Cambridge 640p which sounds great, especially given the price. So I do not necessarily need an amp with a phono stage built in.