What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
My sense is neither, they are both very different guitarists of exceptional talent and creative approach. Beck does not use a pick, Holdsworth does. Beck does not use legato as much Holdsworth does. Holdsworth often extends long runs while Beck usually jabs with short phrases.
stevecham - Thanks for the insights.  Maybe I should have had a 4th option..."Or am I simply delusional".   I'm not a guitarist and all I know of Holdsworth is what I heard on this Tony William Lifetime compilation (as lamentable as that might be).  I had picked up on the difference of "long runs vs short phrases" but I did think I heard a similar tone or sound.  Haven't looked into the kinds of guitars they use but maybe it's just a case of Wired & Blow By Blow being from the same fusion genre as the music on the Tony Williams albums included in the compilation: "Believe It" & "Million Dollar Legs". Thanks again.
a PS - gosh...I'd completely forgotten Holdsworth was part of the band UK's original lineup.