What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
Last week I potsted this on my thread. If you have never hear it or its been a while, it’s worth spinning. I have The Classic Years remastered in on CD. 

Elton John, Tumbleweed Connection.

It is in my opinion some of his best. And the recording is amazing. Stereo separation is fantastic, instruments appear in spaces you can reach out and grab. The background is dead quiet. It also contains the original version of "Madman Across The Water". Highly recommended.

N
N - Haven't heard the remastered version you refer to but music-wise, his self-titled along with Tumbleweed & Madman are favorites of mine.  Some of his best work (not to mention Bernie Taupin's).  Played Tumbleweed quite a few times back in the day.  Didn't follow him much after Madman and hardly at all after Yellowbrick Road.  I remember thinking Capatain Fantastic seemed like a rehash/imitation of his earlier stuff.  I'll have to give Tumbleweed a listen this evening.  It's been a while.  Interesting to read that Mick Ronson played guitar on the original version of Madman that was to be part of Tumbleweed (now included on that remastered version you have).  

@nutty - I picked up Tumbleweed Connection on vinyl when I went to Everybody's Records today. Got a bunch of other stuff while I was at it. Hopefully there will be some gems in the mix and I can report back on them.....
@ghosthouse - Well, I also picked up Madman Across the Water and Captain Fantastic while I was record shopping today. All 3 of the EJ LP's I picked up today appear to be original releases, or at least early vinyl, and all are in visually very good condition. I'll know tonight......
Hello again N.  Found a remastered version of Tumbleweed on Tidal.  Last track was Madman Across the Water.  Not entirely sure it's the same version as you have but was impressed with the sonics from the get go AND that version of Madman is very very good.  It's a little edgier and has more of live jam feel than the one that ended up on the LP of that name.  Mick Ronson's guitar adds a lot.  Good tip from you.  Thanks.

Reubent - even though you are talking vinyl on this digital thread, I'll be interested in what you think about what you got. Since these recordings are pushing 50 years old, figuring you must already know them.  Were the buys today first time ever or just first time on vinyl??  Hope you like the music.