What's the Best Speakers use with the CAT JL2/SL1?

System : Amps/Preamp: Convergent Audio Technologie JL2/SL1 ultimate, Turntable/Arm: Simon Yorke S7 with Graham 2.2, Cartridge: Benz Micro Ruby 2/Lyra Helikon, Phono cables: Graham IC-70/Cardas Golden reference, Interconnects/Speakers cables: Cardas Golden reference,
CD Player: Audio Aero Capitole, Tuner: Sequerra FM Reference.
What is the best Speakers to use with this system equipment?
My room size: 18ft x 13ft x 8.5ft.

Thanks.
Razen.
razen
Quintessense Audio in San Diego makes a speaker called the "Summit". Being a CAT owner and a friend of Ken Stevens, who has shown his amps with Quintessense before... well, I think that would be your best speaker choice.
Vandersteen 5 speakers or JM Lab Mezzo Utopias. Both of these speakers are incredible
I took the opportunity to call Ken Stevens of CAT and read him this thread. He was impressed by the general quality of advice and had a couple of additional suggestions.
If you have the scratch, by all means consider the Wilson Grand Slamms. They're fantastic speakers that work beautifully with CAT electronics. And if you want extremely transparent and dynamic sound that won’t break the bank, consider a pair of Merlin VSM Milleniums combined with a pair of Janis W-1 subwoofers. With CAT electronics, it’s very hard to beat the Merlin/Janis combination at any price. Best of luck with your decision!