What's the greatest bargain in SET these days?

Hi, Gang,
I response to my recent review of the Reference 3A De Capo BE speaker, someone wrote that if you really want to hear them sing, you should try them with a SET amp, or words to that effect.
That got me thinking. The De Capo's are 92 db efficient, which (correct me if I'm wrong) seems kind of borderline for low-power SET amps.
In any event, right now I'm running mine with a pair of Manley Mahi mono-blocks. They are switchable from triode (20 watts) to "ultra linear" (40 watts). I run them in triode all the time, and in my room, the volume knob almost never goes past 9 o'clock; more would just be too loud.
All that said, what do you guys think of running the De Capo's with a SET amp? And if I did, what's the best bargain in SET's these days?
Thanks!
rebbi
Tim Smith,
If you are still following this thread I have some suggested recordings you may like. On my system page date 10/18/2014 I listed some jazz guitarists CDs (you may have these already).

Four more to consider.
Kenny Burrell, "Bluesy Burrell" and "Midnight Blue".
Wes Montgomery, "Full House" and "Wes Montgomery Trio"
Charles,
Indeed they are high value amplifiers Charles. Unfortunately they are a bit too large and heavy and I would be inclined more towards mono blocks of more managable size if I were to consider an SET. I have an audio buddy with a Mastersound integrated 845 SET with 2 845s per channel, which I've listened to many times. It weighs in the neighborhood of 130 lbs and puts out about 35 watts, a real beast. As I have previously stated, as much as I love the wonderful things that SETs do so well I do note their limitations, at least for me and in the set-ups I've heard. Like Mapman said it would probably take a very large full range efficient system to realize the potential, particularly in the bass but it seems you have the right formula with your speaker choice and amps. Though an SET might work satisfactorly for some in a main system for my musical taste and listening biases, I'm not so certain, at least with the Decapos. I would have to go in a different direction. As it stands now I have no desire or intention to do so but would just love to hear, maybe I would change my mind. As things stand now I am VERY satisfied, but one never knows what turns are in store in the future.
Can someone who has handled one of the Coincident Dynamo 34SE amps comment on the build quality?
Hi Rebbi,

The build quality is high. A mini tank. You will be able to pass this amp on to your grandchildren.

My BlackTreasure 6CA7 tubes finally arrived from Grant Fidelity on Monday. I've been burning them in since then. I can already hear that they are going to be better than the Gold Lion KT77, RFT Simens NOS EL34 and Shuguang EL34B. Will report later as they continue to burn in. In my system the bass has been extremely good, a SET that rocks. Not slow, syrupy. The PRaT has been right on. This is not hyperbole.