What's the solid state amp to buy $2500?

I've been out of the loop for a couple years enjoying my Harbeth C7s with a pair of Joule 18w SET monos. My tastes have shifted and I'm looking for a solid state amp for the setup. System is vinyl only with Herron tube pre and phono.
dhcod
A fellow audiophile and friend has a set of Harbeth 40.1s and now uses an Emotive XPA-2 stereo amp; definitely meets your price criteria. It has pits of hell bass, great high frequency and midrange response and drove the Harbeths without breaking a sweat. I was shocked at what Emotiva had packed into this fine amp. Another friend of ours swore by the monoblock versions of the same amp.....
Herron's here and fantastic! Upgrade to M1As. All the sweetness of the SET amps with jazz and Americana but with so much more drive, dynamics, and power when I listen to more spirited music.
Great choice Dhcod. I just recently went the same route having Keith perform the M1a upgrade to my amps. Everything that has been stated about Herron I full heartedly back up.
Musical Design t100 entry level and in time you can upgrade it to the ultra elite. this little gem beat out my Parasound a21, and I use it to drive my Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand's and it doesn't break a sweat!