What sort of upgrade from Rega Brio to go with my Dynaudio's X12?

Hi! In your view, what integrated amp would make my X12 sing? I like the Brio but was told and know that my speakers will benefit a lot from a more powerful, newer amp. What would the candidates be?

Rega Elex, Cambridge CXa81, Hegel H95? Nad, Roksan, Yamaha? What else? What kind of power do I need? Any thoughts??

fariatavares

Better sound quality?  Simple send it to be upgraded.  That solves that problem.

Did not mention in my response that I used the Rega Brio (newer, half sized form) for several years and was never enthralled with it.  I chalked it up to the speakers that I was using (Omega single drivers), which tend to do better with tubes.  Swapping in Ascend Acoustics didn't help matters.  I just found the sound to be very flat.  Suggesting it may be the amp, knowing nothing about the Dyns.  

I would try the Elex MK4, for instance, as I like the Brio as a more music than hifi sort of amp.

My budget is 2k max, if you have ideias to suggest.

sorry for not being clear. an amp that, in my view, plays music very well. many other amps are technically more impressive in the way you get details, bass, highs and so on....the rega is very natural and musical sounding in that regard, I think...