What speakers for 10k?

Looking to buy the end of game speakers, currently I have Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand. My amp is the Parasound a21 with the Parasound p5 pre amp, Marantz sa8001 sacd and the Marantz sr5001 avr, psa xs15se sub. My budget is 5 to 10k on main speaker upgrade.
jughead
Vortrex,

Your tireless hate for Vapor is impressive.

Over time your efforts will likely cause more people to order his beautiful products regardless of past ventures (many of us have them). They'll find out for themselves that Ryan is a quality guy manufacturing an extremely high quality product.
Zd,

"The owner of the company is confident that his speakers will outperform my VA Mozart's and I wont return them."

lol.

lol, means laugh out loud, Anyone can clearly see your mindless comment was meant as a dig against a manufacturers specific comment about a specific speaker. There is nothing the least bit funny about it.

You said;
"I don't owe you an explanation for anything I do. If you don't like it, you can kiss my ass."

What kind of a way is that to handle the stress you've brought upon yourself? By lashing out ...with a typical under-class remark.

Everyone knows that this kind of inanity is part of many forums. For me, you've become the poster child of the moment.

You're battin' a 1000
After_hrs,

The OP asked if we could move on from this crap and talk about speakers. I thought I did a good job in explaining my lol comment. If you don't believe me, that's your choice and its perfectly fine. If you want, I'll even admit to hating Vapor speakers and declare myself on a mission to discredit the company, in any way I can. Anything. Just stop with the crybaby posting.
Wavetouch sent pictures of the progress with the se I ordered in a high gloss black, this is the first time they have done this color, and they are running them for 150 hrs to break them in. so I should have them sometime next week. it has been a long time since I have been truly excited to get some different speakers, I just hope I'm not building them up for a let down.
In gloss black I'm sure they will sound awesome!! ;-)
Is there a hometheater involved with the speakers?