What was the most expensive record that you ever bought ?

Not how much you paid, though we could post this too.

My most expensive record is Japanese pro first pressing of Bitches Brew by Miles Davis. It sounds better than any other pressing, though I don't have US test pressing, which might sound better still. I paid, I think, $170 for it including shipping from Japan.

inna

All Things Must Pass , triple LP, by George Harrison. Used ,near mint on Discogs for $100. I just can't bring myself to spend more than that for any LP. I have 3000+ LP's, many bought during my early days of spinning records, around the late 1960's.

mg16

A bit more obscure, but the original 1992 release of Guided by Voices - Propeller was limited to +/-500, all hand-made covers, all different. At one point I owned four of them. I believe $750 was the most I paid for any one of them. Sold one a couple of years ago for $3200. Pretty sound investment. ;-)

Box set:  Life House box set by the Who.  If you like this album, indulge! 

Single title:  I think it was Kruder & Dorfmeister's 4-disc K&D Sessions. Also up there would be Mike Ness's 2 country albums.  

The Doors Record Store Day Live  at Konserthuset Live 3 lp Set.i bought it after RSD for $103 bucks that's with shipping and tax.I couldn't wait and bought the first one I saw on ebay...I'm a Doors nut job and have at least 80 different copies of all of there albums and bootlegs  lps.I have all of there cd box sets,cds live and bootlegs.Also about 20 cassettes.....