What would be the best "attainable" Denon turntabl

I am FINALLY about to pick up a Denon AVR-5803A and match it to a DVD-5910. I am looking for the best Denon turntable to accompany this pair. I am wanting a attainable one (not one that I will never find and when I do it is $2k). I am needing the toner arm and cartridge match information as well. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks guys
johnyakimo
I have a DP-62 and it is quite a good large heavy TT. But with the Denons that have interchangeable arms, be sure to try to get the accessories. Mine has a straight arm, an S arm, and several interchangeable counter-weights. Wrong weight might make it impossible to balance the cart you have. The S arm has interchangeable headshell capability, so if you want to swap carts it saves alot of pain. The straight arm is nice but you gotta remount each cart on it. Very nice quiet TT with perfecto speed consistency.
I own a Denon DP80 on a DK-2300 plinth and I can tell it is a fist class turntable indeed.
Thanks for all the help guys, I think I am gonna try and find a DP-80 and have it electrically restored with a slate plinth. If anyone knows where one is for sale I'm all ears.
The DP75 on Hifido may be gone by now, but I would jump on it if I were you. You get a high class tonearm in the bargain, which is why I would bet it has already sold. Hifido is good about shipping to US or other.