Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@slaw  - OK, so I went back through the thread, to the beginning of the month, to see if I missed anything. I only found the following directed to me, to which I did not respond:

@reubent 

Interesting that you mentioned Guy Clark. I just got in Steve Earle’s latest "Guy". Two artists that I don’t have enough of.

So, here's my late response. I like guy Clark and I'm a huge Steve Earle fan. I haven't heard "Guy" yet, but I'll give it a listen, probably stream it from Spotify first to see if I like it. I've been kind of lukewarm on the last few Steve Earle albums. 
@reubent ,

I've used the Vinyl Flat for years, ever since it's inception. It works, it just requires a lot of attention. Also, it's latest iteration, with the latest heating element, is a step backwards IMO.

I ordered the ORB DP-01iA. It's similar to the Furutech/Air Tight machines.
@slaw - Dang, that's quite an investment. My meager record collection is not worthy.
@reubent

I’ll tell you, I ordered mine from the distributor for hundreds off. Still it is a chunk of change. For me, it’s worth it if it works as promised.
……...……...………………………...….........…….
Courtney Barnett RSD/12" two song disc/from the "Tell Me How You Really Feel" sessions. "Small Talk" & "Everybody Here Hates You"   45rpm