Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
The Dylan Original Mono Recordings box is a must have IMO. It’s consistent and well recorded. There’s a consistent theme running through every lp and that is how natural the music is forthcoming. Great mid-bass/ bass. It is the essence of analog.

The MFSL/45rpm/mono version builds on that great foundation. It doesn’t over-hype anything. There is just an increase in dynamic range and resolution. I could easily live with either version. I’ll gladly live with both. BTW, first time ever hearing a mono lp @ 45rpm. Wonderful!
Another survivor....Steppenwolf "Early Steppenwolf" / side 2 is "The Pusher". 

I’ve been pleased at how well recorded all of my OP pressings of Steppenwolf sound.
Well so much for a long overdue vacation!
Thx. to Delta for not being able to organise a Piss up in a brewery our vacation to Maine was ruined!
So just going to drive to Wilmington, North Carolina tomorrow for 5 days instead.

So still spinning today.

Don't Look Back ... Boston.

Epic label.
Norah Jones  - Not Too Late  - Analogue Productions 200g 33rpm,  dead quiet vinyl, SQ EX++

Listening on a pair of just about mint Altec Model 19s that I picked up yesterday for my Father's upcoming 80th birthday in Sept. We had a pair these in our house from ~'76 to '83 when I was growing up and I am wondering if I just bought back our original pair?? They are awesome. 
@slaw I have had the mono 45rpm of Dylan's Freewheeling for a while now and it is excellent. If you have it I highly recommend listening to Bob Dylan's Dream at 33rpm speed. I did it one day by mistake and enjoyed it so much I listened to it 3 or 4 more times that way.