Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Mono LP's, Jazz, on my new Grado ME+ Mono cartridge ($150.)

I followed a thread here about mono that led me to this decision, I am VERY GLAD I got this.

Last night I played a collection of Jazz tunes, Chicago South Side Jazz, from 1927-1930.

https://www.discogs.com/Various-Chicago-South-Side-Jazz-Vol-1/release/5104002

Stereo cartridge, preamp in Mono, listening was more like a history lesson. One prominent instrument, everything else low volume, seemed a half mile away.

Very early Louis Armstrong, Earl Hines. I strained to hear them with Stereo Cartridge, 

Repeated with Mono Cartridge, bingo, I became INVOLVED with the music, a huge difference! There, a band all together, there's Louis, there's Earl.
Well, it’s been a while since I was able to post.  A heck of a holiday season, with lots of visitors and visiting.   Unfortunately, life has taken a surprising turn necessitating a major move/downsizing and selling my record collection and turntable.   I did just purchase a Bluesound Node 2i streamer so the music will continue.  You guys all have great taste, so I do plan on logging in to see what everyone is listening to. Good luck all and great listening!