Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@uberwaltz  - Thanks Brother. I'll try to remember to check it out sometime.
The Trews’ cover of Rush’s Cinderella Man is on the 40th Anniversary edition of A Farewell to Kings.   
Read lots info about cartridges, turntables, etc etc.

I had an ortofon x5-mc, great, but output was weak.

Went with the Archiv Concorde, and the nightclub II CONCORDE.

I record my records with the Archiv to my computer, as it puts emphasis on the treble and midrange.

The nightclub, puts emphasis on the bass and lower midrange freq.

depends on the LP, and recording as to which one I use.

I use both for playback,  outlying the nightclub, as the bass extension with the nightclub is stellar.

Easy on/off styli replacement, etc , always sounds great!!

Three technics SL-1200’s. 2 from late 80’s and the black 1210 from maybe mid 90’s, all,are superb, sound great, reliable, great sound.
had a couple other tt’s, but these 1200’s still reign supreme.

Never had such a reliable and tough TT to date.
   I’m sure they will last another 25 years when I pass them down to my junior audio dude.

along, with my other audio gear. 
 Rip, talk poorly, arm, internals, etc etc.
these SL-1200s’ mk 2’s are the most reliable tt’s I’ve ever owned.
been through many others, Panasonic, pioneer, Sony, dual, thorens, I don’t like the glasses, magnifying glass hooking up the leads, etc etc.

ill use these technics SL-1200’s til they stop, which I’m sure will be another 30 years.
 Made sure years back, I bought the best, and I did!
@spiritofradio  - Thanks for that. I had not heard The Trew's version of "Cinderella Man". Took a listen. Not bad. But it doesn't compare musically with the original IMHO.

Anyway, The Trews were really good when I saw them live. Good enough that I've kept an eye on their touring schedule to try to catch them again.  
@reubent   I agree.  Fun though.  
40th Anniversary Permanent Waves is out with pre-orders now in transit.  My set is expected to arrive on Friday.