For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@6t5_gto,

Looks like your a Mac fan. What attributes do you think draws you toward Mac?

Are you using the C-Sharp divided to both systems?
The Doobie Brothers "Cycles"

Well, I'm a huge Doobie Brothers fan. They will always have a place in my musical heart.

The first concert I witnessed was DB at Cameron Indoor Stadium/Duke University, Saw them again at Carowinds. Jeff "the Skunk" Baxter mooned the crowd at the end of that show. Glad I wasn't front row. Maybe his action, cemented his nickname "Skunk". 

Anyway, "Cycles" is a very good record, One that doesn't get any attention.
@slaw yep, I am definitely a Mac fan. Couple of reasons. I like it and I think they make great stuff, it is beautiful and it retains its value. I HATE depreciating assets. Hate. Hate. Doesn't matter what it is, it bugs the f#&=@k out of me to think something just shrinking in value over time even when it is well maintained. I just sold the C47 (which I had for 3 years or so) for $500 more than I paid for it (used) and same for the MC352 in literally 1 day on CL. There is lots of foofoo stuff out there and I am sure some sounds better than Mac but it plummets in value and is hard to sell if you wanna upgrade. 
That is my 2 cents.
No, C-sharp on sys 1 and Rega RP8 on sys 2. I like them both but likely the C-sharp a bit more 
I get that aspect brother, regarding SQ,  I'm sure It would be a deciding factor as well. What sound qualities do the Mac gear make an emotional impact on you?