Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Having said all that rubbish, I have three rabbits myself and a 4th on extended loan. It may be or maybe not in Jennifer Lewis hat.... remains to be seen, not heard....
Seriously, Don B is sort of an analog freak - how are his TT setup skills ???? 
Tomic
You need to keep up with me and my system changes, not an easy task I admit...lmao!

Just two TT rabbit holes to dive into right now, and one of them is very narrow and shallow as my old Rega is a dedicated mono setup and anything better than the Ortofon 2m mono cart on it would cost WAY more than the TT is worth so not likely to happen, but never say never!

And my main TT, the Garrard 401?
It will be here until the world ends.....

Whats Tidal?

Stay safe brother! 
And my main TT, the Garrard 401?

Oh man uber, truth be told, that TT attracts me greatly. I just love the old classic TT’s. I’ve also been guilty of of constantly checking out the older Thorens tables. Not quite the Garrard 401, but really like them. 
Brian.
The Thorens idler drive TT are excellent decks and not to be sneezed at.
The great thing about both Garrard and Thorens and even Lenco if you want to look at idler drive TT is there is a huge aftermarket following.
You can basically totally rebuild about any model with way better than new parts.
Of course it all boils down to how much you want to spend....

I was very very fortunate to stumble across my 401 and after a bout of very hard negotiating it was mine.
I consider that i stole it.... Lol.
No way I could get close to assembling the same rig for close to what I paid.
And I have been in love ever since it arrived with just carts rotating in and out of usage.
Noromance is also a 401 user.

My previous TT was no slouch being a Nottingham Analog Spacedeck but the 401 murdered it in every aspect of performance.