Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@uberwaltz

yes, I saw that post earlier 😉

@slaw

I appreciate and respect your opinion as a user. I’ve meant to message you about this subject, but as you brought it up..... There are times I can buy on ‘informed impulse’, and my next TT choice needs more time in order not to make a ‘mistake’ I may regret. I don’t regret the Pro-Ject decision as it has done exactly what I wanted it to do; figure out if vinyl was going to be back in my future plans. Heck, who knows, it could become a mono table in the future.

I’m in no rush....famous last words....and then *poof* I have a new piece of equipment being sent to me and hoping for the best ;-)
Slaw
My post of that vpi experience was in no way shape or form meant to belittle or reduce your not so great experience.
Just a counterpoint that shows maybe they have got their act together a little better of late.

The more information put out here the better.

I certainly wish I had been a member here many more years ago than 2013 especially the group here.
It could have saved me some painful learning events😂😂
OK, after spending my day off listening to CD’s, and some very nice ones I may add, my turntable looked jealous not getting any attention....so....

Raymond Leppard conducts Boccherini. Symphonies 1&2, and maybe more....New Philharmonia Orchestra. Box set of 6 symphonies. Philips, Netherlands pressing 1993