For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@bkeske,

My Trio has a mono switch. When I installed my mono cart, it bested that set-up easily. I bet Shitt would build you a piece at your request.
My Trio has a mono switch. When I installed my mono cart, it bested that set-up easily. I bet Shitt would build you a piece at your request.

Yea, that’s what I was curious about. How much better could I expect with a switch vs waiting and setting up a proper mono table/cart in the future.

I would imagine a mono switch is better than nothing, but then it comes down to cost for that ‘improvement’. Really, $200 ain’t much to tide myself over for a while, but is it worth it. I’m Probably more concerned with adding another device in the chain.

As far as Schiit making one? Interesting thought, but I have my doubts they would. I would probably be better off finding someone who could make one, which I understand can be done for less that $100.
Miller.

WTF is wrong with you?
Still having extreme difficulty comprehending the written word it seems.

And you accuse me of making false assumptions??
Pathetic.

Every part of your diatribe was based on you making some distorted false assumption.

And for the record I have no idea how many times you may have stated something because unlike yourself apparently I am not a stalker.

I will be blunt.

You are a festering sore in this community.

Peace.
@tomic601 
Yeah, sparse and fey. 

@slaw 
Those Pablo recordings are great. Huge soundstage!