Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
I think it will be another huge leap with the Soundsmith.

Interesting story. Bought from Hi Fi Heaven, demo, very low hours as advertised.

Don’t know a lot about them, so did a little research today. Seems they are known for ‘bait and switch’ tactics.

Got an email today, ‘sorry but we are sold out of those demo models, but we can give you a new Zephyr ES model for $98 more, let us know’. Damn, I thought, like clockwork.

Not liking a business who operates like that, I sent an email back requesting a full refund. A few minutes later the salesperson tells me he has received approval to sell me the new Zephyr ES version for the original amount of the ‘demo’. I accepted, and he said to expect a tracking number soon.

Unbelievable. After that purchase, I won’t buy anything else from them. They still have the ‘demo’ on their site for sale. Beware.
Bkeske,
Glad it's working out well & you're enjoying it. It really is a great table & arm! Kind of sux about the cartridge vendor. I've viewed the items they have for sale many times. Glad you stood your ground there. 

Fleetwood Mac / Mystery to me 
Actually Brian I have bought a LOT of gear from Hifi heaven over the years.
Unfortunately that demo for new for a few dollars more is a pretty common move on their part.
I deal direct with them off their website,it cuts out a lot of bs.
I keep buying as they do have some killer deals and I have never had a bad item received from them.
@boxer12

Glad it’s working out well & you’re enjoying it. It really is a great table & arm!

Thanks man, I’m thrilled with the outcome thus far, even with the old Grado Red installed.

‘Now *this* is what vinyl can sound like’ I said to myself last night.