For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@dayglow

great post.  I’m with you man.  You have a great collection too.  

—————————-

Tommy Bolin
Teaser

from the 40th Anniversary Box
UDR 2015
@dayglow Nice post.  I have about 2,000 records and decided it's time to thin the herd.  I am going through them all to make sure I have them all in the Discogs database and am eliminating some that I will probably never play again along with as many of the duplicates as I can.  This may take a while.  I've made it to the Beach Boys so far.
Thx to all that have responded! This idea of posting what I play came indirectly from my wife. I had purchased about 60 albums from an early spring garage sale and she said you plan on opening a record store? Obviously 1000+ albums does not make a record store but to a non audiophile its about 900 albums you don’t need. This made me think how many albums is to many and how long would it take to play all of them? In 7 months twice a week(a few missed days) 6-8 albums sides has totaled 329 albums, so roughly over 2 years to play 1 side of every album in my collection. In conclusion, for me the sweet spot is never exceeding 1500 albums and then consider many of us have an equal amount(approx. 1000) of compact discs.
@dayglow  I really like what you have added to this thread.  You are an awesome guy.