Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Beck - Morning Phase.

Just recently discovered this. Listening to it every day. I'm just blown away. I'm a sucker for echo chamber. Very mature. Introspective. I can hear lots of stuff in it. Simon and Garfunkel, Grateful Dead, Astral Weeks to name a few. Some of it borders on Gregorian. Hypnotic. It is also a cohesive album not just a collection of songs. They're different but they work together in the order they are presented. A lot like Astral Weeks.

Hi-res streaming SQ is good. Could have been better though.

Funny thing is, I'm going back and listening to his other stuff and it just doesn't click for me.
n80,
He’s great, isn’t he? I love that recording too. He’s in a way like the anti-Dylan to me. He understands that melodies matter, and that keeping variety in instrumentation and contrasting textures and colors helps to tell the story and make music emotional and engaging. Never boring.
Another thumbs up for "Morning Phase"

Lucinda Williams / Ghosts of highway 20 
Sounds like I will have to go back and listen to Morning Phase.
I tried other Beck stuff and it left me cold.
Maybe that is the one.