Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
@bkeske

mjq on cassette -- awesome!!!

today i have man of la mancha by eliane elias - very nice all instrumental - back to her roots
@jjss49

mjq on cassette -- awesome!!!

Yes, sounds wonderful. I was getting into Jazz right at the time LP’s, cassettes, and CD’s were all available. Glad I still have these cassettes. In fact, wish I had more of my old purchases from that period (mostly 80s-early 90’s) were on cassette than CD’s.

Today will primarily be a cassette day, as far too often, they sit in their racks getting ignored ;-)
Modern Jazz Quartet - Concorde. Original Jazz Classics/Prestige. Remaster/Reissue from 1955. Release date unknown.

Cassette  
Miles Davis - Kind of Blue. Columbia Jazz Mastepieces. Reissue/Remaster 1987

Cassette
Wynton Marsalis - Wynton Marsalis. Recorded live. Vox Blue. Switzerland release, unknown date.

Also known and released on vinyl as ‘Wynton Marsalis’ First Recordings’ with Art Blakey. Recorded live at Bubba’s Jazz Restaurant, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, U.S.A. October 11, 1980.

Fantastic recording.

Cassette