Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty

@curiousjim

At the risk of being called philistine or unsophisticated, I bought that — only because I own a vinyl copy of everything PT and SW — and…

wasn’t disappointed so much as “meh.”

As much as I’ve enjoyed (and BOUGHT) everything SW has gotten his hands into (PT, SW, Blackfield, Pineapple Thief, re-engineering Yes, King Crimson, more), this struck me as sort of the SW equivalent of a sort of homage to Monty Python’s infamous “Contractual Obligation Record,” a rehash of much earlier PT stuff and some lollipop-ish sort of throwaways, like a bootleg green room recording of a true artist just flexing his chops before going on stage to give an otherwise unique virtuoso performance. But this ain’t it. More like a kind of musical “Where’s the BEEF!”

But I’m not a music critic, nor a musician, just a listener and vinyl collector off and on for over 60 years.

But thanks for the referral. I do try to keep up.