which $1k used floorstanders for 35wpc tubes?

Thanks for looking! I need some speaker recommendations. I've got a 35 WPC tube amp (that I love) and my NHT VT-2s are underpowered by it, as well as not a very sensitive speaker.

I'd like to get a set of floor standing speakers for around $1k used (at most). My room is 15x20. I listen within 10 feet. I listen to every genre but am most picky about how my classical recordings sound. After the very-heavy NHT speakers, I think I'm really sensitive to cabinet resonance (I returned a pair of Klipsches for this reason)

There is so much to choose from on this site, and $1,000 is A LOT to gamble with! Help!
audibleaudio
This might seem like an unlikely match, but I heard the original Primaluna Prologue (35 wpc) played with Dynaudio Audience 72's and they sounded terrific together. Source was vinyl. I also support Focal and Vandersteen suggestions.
Silverline Audio Prelude currently selling for $750.00 on Agon. Perfect for your 35 wpc amp.
91 dB
8Ohms
Recommended amplification 10w - 300w

You will be hard pressed to buy a better floor standing speaker for the asking price.

Totally agree with Schubert, cannot beat RS3 for classical music but you will need to spend $1,400.00 unless you buy used.

That said, a pair of RS5s are currently being sold for $950.00 on Agon.
89dB
6 Ohms
Recommended amplification 30w - 500w

Classical music can have a very wide dynamic range which will be very demanding on the amplifier. Having enough power will be determined by volume and speaker sensitivity. Many of these speaker recommendations have a sensitivity of 88db-91db, and the current speakers are 88db. If the current speakers are underpowered, a 1-2db increase will not make a significant difference, and a 3db increase will only be a slight difference. IMHO, you need to be looking at speakers with a sensitivity of 93db and above.
RS-5 would be ideal for OP's space and 950 is a good price.
35 tube watts will do the job nicely.
If they were black I'd buy them myself.