Which cable do you think is most important?

Let's say that you have a decent entry level high end system at $10,000 new. $3K for pre and power amp, $4k for speaker, $1.5K for CD player, and $1.5K for turntable/cartridge.

Cables to be considered are
1. speaker cables
2. IC cable for phono
3. power cable for power amp
3. IC cable for CD
4. IC cable between pre and power amp
5. power cables for the rest

I ordered them in the order of importance, IMO.
Any thought?
128x128ihcho
Remember your system is as good as you weekest link
I have spent a lot of money on power cables and could not realy notice the difference but between my amp & pre amp
and pre amp and player I have notice a difference then speaker cables and I use all Analysis Plus cables they are reasonable in price
1. Power cables for all unless components have battery operation. Make sure they exist and connected!
2. Speaker cables (unless you use headphones) only if connected properly
3. All amp preamp and source interconnect wires (if you use ipod docking station you won't need interconnects)

Example: my digital system consists of Alesis ML9600 CD/HDD-player/recorder and AKG K701 headphones. In this case the only important cable I have is Power cable. Para's 2 and 3 are not important.
Ghstudio is right. Get your room as perfect as it can be and then worry about cabling. The speaker/room interaction is the most under-tweaked aspect of 99% of the systems out there. If you do not feel capable of doing this, consider having a professional firm come in and help you. Rives is well-known on this site....

-RW-