Which Processor?

I am considering the Krell Foundation or the Marantz AV8802 which will be used with one of Krell's new ibas amps. My speakers are B&W 802's and a B&W center channel. There are two other small speakers to the rear but these will be powered by another amp and are not a concern. The question is: Is the Krell Foundation worth almost twice the cost of the Marantz. Any thoughts will be appreciated.
walnut
I just ordered the new Anthem AVM 60. It has HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 full 4K passthru all the latest codecs. It is 11.2 capable and the best part it is reasonably priced.
Look at the Classe Sigma SSP. Easy to set up and very high performance. See Sterophile review if interested. 

"I just ordered the new Anthem AVM 60. It has HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 full 4K passthru all the latest codecs. It is 11.2 capable and the best part it is reasonably priced."  

I have been eyeing the new Anthem ever since I read about it a couple of weeks ago.  I am amazed how they can slash their price in half without degrading(I hope) the quality of the product.

Bill
I just ordered Marantz  8802 processor which does the 2.0 4k has all the bells and whistles for half the price of the Krell