Who says cables don't make a difference?

Funny, after all these years, people still say things like "you wasted all that money on cables". 
There are still those who believe cables don't make a difference.
I once did marketing for a cable line I consider to be about the best-Stealth Audio Cables. 
One CES, I walked the rooms with the designer/owner, Serguei Timachev. He carried a pair of his then new Indra interconnects. Going from room to room he asked the room runners to replace their source to preamp IC with the Indra. There was not one that was not completely flabbergasted and said that the Indras blew away what they were using. That was the skyrocketing of Indra and Stealth. The Indra became one of the best reviewed cables ever.
Serguei now makes the Sakra-an IC that blows away the Indra!
I don't understand why some still do not value cables as much as I.
mglik
You didn’t insult me. If I couldn’t take a little disagreement over cables I don’t belong on the internet.
I am glad you are not.... I wish you the best....
"...Harman Kardon or whatever their name is and their stuff is probably junk, anyway."
Many satisfied customers would recommend you quit guessing in bad faith.
George wrote:
Boxer12;
I have ever made a comment about ICs, cheap or expensive. You have me confused with someone else, I’m afraid.

Boxers response:
No confusion on my part... you stated in an earlier post you are using "mycablemart" IC's and are satisfied with them. These are the definition of cheap cables.   

Boxster12;

I explained above, but I’ll do it again. Until your post, I had never seen Interconnects abbreviated “IC”. I am a retired semiconductor design engineer by profession. When I see the term IC, I don’t naturally think of interconnects, I think of operational amplifiers, DAC chips, microprocessors, etc. So I misunderstood when you attributed a comment about “cheap ICs” to me.

And yes, mycablemart interconnects are cheap and cheerful. They are also well made and use real RG59U cable. They also seem to be more neutral than other brands like Cardas, AudioQuest, and Kimber. I’ve “tested“ this by listening to the  un-balanced output of a “mk II” Yggdrasil to a Stax SRM-700T ESL amplifier and a pair of Stax SR-009s ESL ‘phones and swapping out the interconnects. Since the mix I listened to of jazz and classical symphonic recordings were recorded, live, by me, I know what they sound like. Not terribly scientific, I agree, but since nobody knows why cables alter the sound, I know of no scientific way to test them.Remember, I am not advocating that cables have no sound. I’m advocating that the sound that they impart on the sound of one’s system is unpredictable, the result of attenuating some portion of the audio spectrum, and because of that, they are snake-oil and a monumentally poor value. While, most certainly, YMMV, I choose not to open that particular Pandora’s box.