Will YBA Integre DT Match Harbeth Speakers Well?

I am just thinking if YBA Integre DT will match Harbeth speakers well. I have listened to the earlier version of the YBA Integre and find the amp to be quite musical with good detail. Currently I am driving my Harbeth SHL-5 with Plinius and getting a nice warm sound. I am seeking another flavor in contrast to the house sound of the Plinius and was hoping to find an amp that is more exciting, detailed, lean and musical. Will the YBA Integre DT fit the bill?

Any advice would be appreciated.
ryder
Thanks for your response Pdreher. Now I can forget about the YBA. A few of my friends suggested that the ARC LS-16 might be the culprit due to its clean and soft sounding nature coupled with a low gain. Due to my limited experience with preamps I am not sure if a better preamp may give me the sound that I like. I will keep that in mind. For the record, I have swapped Amperex and Mullard tubes in the ARC and cannot detect any sound difference.

Thanks for the thought.
Look at upgrading your preamp. I use Aesthetix Calypso with NOS tubes to good effect with my SA-102 and Harbeth M-40.1's. Also hear great things about ARC LS-26, although I don't know about compatability with SA-100 impedance. Do some research... most of the fun in audio is doing the research, calculating and anticipating system improvements.
I would second the Calypso. Having had it and loved it. I only changed to try something different. It would be my go to pre if I were to change back. It is very clear and clean sounding and would compliment the Harbeths very nicely.
Thanks for the responses. I will be trying two preamps very soon to get a feel of things that might come. They are not quite up to the Aesthetix Calpyso's standard but may suit my system and/or listening preferences better than the ARC LS-16.
I have a PASSION 300 integre as well as a YBA power amp 600. Both are a better than the integre DT. The Passion 300 interge is a very warm amp and would match the Harbeth speakers (we have tested this combination).

The YBA 600 pre/power is a different class all together. Perfect timing and a huge sound stage. It costs double the price though. Having said that, the YBA 300 integre is so unique and emotional piece of equipment that I had to keep it as my second system!

Would strongly recommend testing these. From I hear the Plinius is a great amp. Why do you want to change it?