You mean someone buys this stuff?

How do you get this past your significant other?
https://www.audiowood.com/shop/sit-and-spin-coffee-tableturntable

Check out the other offerings. Who buys this $%t?  I'll be nice.

Initally, I thought it was a goof. How about a brick, or those speakers? The proprietor is definitely a risk taker.
tablejockey
I don’t know if the guy is selling anything but check out the button for the press on his website. He’s gotten coverage from all over the world.
$4400 for a $900 Rega planar 3 built into a coffee table?... this is not for the audiophile community. This is for those who can't DIY and don't ultimately care about the sound. A Planar 3 for the layperson is probably all they will ever need. The raw edge custom coffee table is prefect for someones Aspen penthouse. Not for me but no judgment on the buyer or seller. Just not the kind of product that resonates with this forum.
Perfectly normal speakers, for the right sort of person. They would go perfect with this guys turntable.  https://youtu.be/3CyKi1MLq6s?t=8
"I, fool;...and his money are soon parted".
....better, but the original ’A’ is less personal...*L*

1st thought...."SOHO vibe in Nawlinz..yeah, ’bout right.."
#2...buyer of that table does not have pets other than fish.
3...bought for coolfactor only, first party invites spilt drink on spinning lp..
4... hyperallergic to dust...lives Alone, no phone, no pool, no pests, ain’t up for....🐱‍👤s......

Opt for an inset disc player with an ’outboard drive’, inlaid into that limb burl with a touchscreen next to.....

Me? *S* Rather have a 4 axis router...I have that sort of lumber loafing about....denser, harder, heavier, laughs @ carbides.

I’d also thought of a ’bow-tie’ at the end with that split in an ’audio theme’, but they invite inquires.....
....if you absolutely Must have It...;{)

I don’t like speakers that stare at me.

I think a pair of the BSTs’ backed by a gaggle of LSTs’ could be fun.
Give the LTs’ a sheep-like coat of acoustic foam.
The BTs’ foamed in such way that they look like "Shepard Ts’ ", with the whole company performing nothing but chorus pieces....

"Performance Art Audio....On Stage....Yours." ;)

The Cookie Slab TTs’....eh, not impressed, but the Customs could be ’lovely PerfArtA....given the Right Things.

Fun stuff...but not my stuff, no. Good Luck to them, tho’