Your advice on a good cable

Here is my curent system: YBA 2 Preamp, YBA 2HCDT AMP and JMlab Mini Utopia speaker with a Cambridge CD6 player. What brand of interconnect and speaker cable you recommand to take the best out of this setup. I had in mind to buy transparent ultra cable but some people in audiogon think that they are overpriced and not good (ref: Hall of shame)

Thanks for your help.
And please dont tell my to buy 10K$ cable Im not rich :)
dismalonyx
Hi,
You should contact The Cable Company ( Mr. Robert Stein ) for his recommendation, borrow those cables recommended and the ones you want and try them out!
For YBA components, the YBA cables are also a good match! For the source, the Stealth PGS does good things too! I have the PGS and tried it on several systems and the sound is always very pleasing and with all types of music!
Rgds & enjoy!
Ramesh
I agree with Onhwy. Also found the Red Dawn and Harm Tech to be excellent (and indistinguishable) with a budget CDP.
Only when securing a far better front end (emc-1) did I notice how hollow the midrange is on both of these ICs, for example. So perhaps get one of these spectrally saddle-backed wires for now, looking to a better CDP down the line. Have fun.
If you don't have small children, nosy pets, or clumsy cleaning people, I can recommend Mapleshade wire (www.mapleshaderecords.com). It's inexpensive, covered by a moneyback guarantee, and it really transformed my main system. Only problerm is it's thin and somewhat fragile, but it sure doesn't SOUND thin.
I like Harmonich Tech for the money. They offer a big sound,with a great frequency range. I use the Magic. I know it is expencive, but I compared it to some really expencive Siltechs($2,000 & $3,000) and Kimber Selects and prefered the Magic.
Fineberg is right the A/P cables are the best for the dollars you spend. My favorite is the silver ovals...there are some available on this website's classifieds.