Your favorite OCC speaker cable

I've gotten good sound with my Analysis Plus Crystal Solo interconnects and may go for their speaker wire. But I like to wait for something used to come along, and it could be a long wait.

In the meantime, if there's a speaker wire with OCC that you've liked, I'd be curious to know what's worked for you.
128x128hilde45
Audio Sensibility out of Toronto and Audio Envy in Fort Collins, Co.  Both internet direct. Also Wireworld Equinox.
I have been partial to HT Pro 9+ or 11+ both of which are made from multiple strands of solid core OCC copper that is individually insulated in foamed PE then surrounded by various layers of (probably superfluous) damping material, PVC, and tech flex that makes them look big and manly (probably a design selection by the marketing department).
For whatever reason I like the HT sound better than stranded OCC offerings by folks such as Furutech and also better than the similar AZ cables I have owned such as their double barrel shotgun cables.  I like the depth, fullness, and power of the bass from the HT cables as well as the clarity and rich tone across the mid-upper frequencies.  I am currently running two pair of HT Pro 9+ (aggregate of 6 awg) to each speaker.
HarmTech is very nice - warm and also detailed, really good at taming "digititus".
I recently auditioned occ copper ribbons from ZenWave. They are my #1 now for my tube amp w/Harbeths.