$15,000 Speaker Does Not List Freq Response Specs

Am I being too picky here? I came across a speaker mfg that does not list the frequency response specs for their speaker.

I think that may be asking a little too much by a mfg to not list this specification...especially in this price range.
128x128mitch4t
What’s it’s all about, Alfie? You don’t really think (manufacturer) frequency response measurements or data translate into real world frequency response, do you? Even if the speakers weren’t measured in an anechoic chamber, who knows how they were actually measured, every room is different in terms of frequency response and that response can vary quite a bit from location to location, for speakers as well as the listener, in the same room. Many folks are blissfully sitting right smack dab in the middle of a standing wave or reflected wave or wall echo. What's needed is a SPL meter and set of test frequencies and a lot of patience.  Hel-looo!
Fmalitz, thanks very much for providing the info in your post above. I have a couple of questions concerning the following statement:
Finally, and I’ve left the most intriguing aspect for last, it cannot be compared to any other speaker in terms of technology. The 22 mid-woofers per tower are wound with high back-EMF voice coils. Each functions as a microphone as well as a speaker. We listen to the room constantly and force a correcting voltage into your amp’s feedback loop so the system is self-equalizing. Nothing like this exists nor has it ever from anyone else.
Would it therefore be undesirable to use the speaker with an amp that doesn’t have a feedback loop?

Also, how does the self-equalization function take into account that different amplifiers may incorporate very different amounts of feedback, and may also subject the back-EMF to very different output impedances and damping factors?

Thanks again. Regards,
-- Al
I may have been wrong about the outboard boxes. Might be two. Just sent a note to Bob to clarify--the result of my being in the Chicago area and Bob being in Washington state. I'll be back.

Fmalitz,

Thanks for the post. I have no idea how good this speaker is or isn't, but you do have to love the ambition behind the design.  Best of luck with the venture!
I wasn't there but after listening to you're story about the dealer adding super tweeters and a Rel sub I would bet you were at David Weinhards store in Bel Air, California.