2021 audio system wish list

So, what changes, if any, are you planning to your system for 2021? 
128x128zavato
...I'm still blown away by that damn ramp....the wood butcher in me, who works in modular constructs that go INTO woods like that on occasion, is left to gawk mouth adrape....*wow*...

The rendition lacks a certain...'precision'....but that it 'gets close enough' is outrageous....*L*  And just fun to watch....

"Wish list".....*mmmm*  Oh, likely something that would annoy the purists and befuddle the rest.  I'll know it when it appears. ;)
I don't do it on purpose other than my predilections....everybody got those....
Well, as I suspected I would, I replaced my decades old Arkiv B phono cartridge with a Kandid. What I unexpectedly did s well was sell my info 1 power supply and substituted, in its place, a Lingo 4. 

And since late winter I have been into streaming, using Qobuz via my laptop to my DAC and I am exploring a dedicated music player, but with my cartridge and power supply purchase, a streamer will have to wait for 2022. 
@zavato 

How is the Kandid working out for you? I need a Kandid and the Keel to have a full spec LP12. Currently have the Krystal and happy with it but was waiting for the next LP12 incentive to get them both at the same time.

I have drunk the Linn cool-aid and feel it sounds great.