A nightmare regarding streaming?

Greetings,

Many of us stream daily and have many cherished playlists. I happen to use Qobuz and have lost more than one playlist. No clue as to why. Qobuz has no idea either.  Perhaps something in the cloud? Is it possible to back up all your playlists just in case there is a meltdown?

lovehifi22

Never lost a playlist, but have had music disappear, the service stops streaming that artist. 

For me, if it something that I really like, or is important, I buy it.

What bugs me with streaming is that they are always changing something. Tidal has some stuff going on, they are changing all their services, getting rid of all MQA, removing the app from Samsung. On Spotify, playing anything on random, just cycles your favorite songs, it's not random at all. It's good when you are in the mood, but sucks to find new music. 

I've been in the process of moving from Amazon to Quboz due to BluOs having issues with Amazon search. I used Soundiz to transfer playlists successfully. Then within a week several disappeared. I eventually heard back from Quboz and they said they could not restore them but I could retransfer them. I did and then others disappeared. I still have Amazon so I can xfer again, but I'm thinking about whether to make the move to Quboz or wait for Bluesound to get their act together. Or maybe maintain a Soundiz account but I don't like paying for something to fix something else I'm paying for. 

How do you export a Roon playlist to PDF?  Thanks

Hi @cfa88  I had to try a few times to remember myself.  Open the playlist and click the three dots to the right of "Play Now"

Click export:

Now this does not seem to work currently on my ipad but does work on my macbook.  Hope the screenshots made it.  Ken

Thanks to all,

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like there is no sureproof way to back up Qobuz playlists. We all remain at the mercy of the cloud. 

lovehifi22

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like there is no sureproof way to back up Qobuz playlists.

You can export the list using any one of a variety of tools, such as Soundiiz.