Absolutely Amazing Absolute Power Cords

Is it just me or has anyone else ever felt amazed after hearing a low-priced power cord breathe new life into their formerly congested sounding over-priced cosmetically corded system? WAIT!! I know the answer because the question has been asked before......but probably not about the Absolute
Power Cord. I wondered if anyone else has tried this particular cord and what their impressions were. Thanks
krjr
Chstob, e-mail me off-line for a full list power cords that I need to dump. Then we'll see if you'll put your money where your mouth is!
PS FYI, I did buy enough of the Power Cords to last me a while!
Last night I was up late. Just couldn't turn off the TV. I love infomercials. Got so many great deals, I'm saving tons of money!
Interesting sales procedure boys. Always a bit odd when Krjr, Dino and Yourmama have one thread each, and this is that one. Chris you've been around what's your story?

WARNING< WARNING< WARNING< WARNING<<<< This is not a test...... Your audio site has been occupied by allians, please leave this thread now!!!!!!!!!!!

I advise all who are concrened to write Audiogon, let them sort it out.
Me, I'm just looking for sonic truth. I am just having fun avoiding life and my responsibilities in these forums. Just a student not affiliated with the audio industry at all. Happy with my just bought synergistic powercoupler and Kimber model 10 power cables. But as Blbloom so aptly points out I have gotten overly involved with this one. I shall exit this stage (probably too late) lest anyone think I am a part of this whatever it is. I take it back though, I ain't buyin one!
This is great .. anyone intersted in 10,000 fett of pump wire left over from the 80's? Maybe you guys could help me unload that stuff too.