Adding sub question

I am looking at adding a pair of Rythmik F25 subs, this would be a 2.2 system only no HT, I wish to split low end to the subs and keep the full range signal from my main speakers, I was thing about possibly a Marantz AV 7005, or Parasound 2100, current equipment is:
ARC D130 amp
Classe CP-35 pre
Tyler Acoustic Linbrook Sig(1 piece)

any input appreciated
pkrbkr999
I thought about the y connector but my Classe has both balanced and single ended outputs, I am currently using balanced to the ARC, I was going to hook the single ended outputs to the sub inputs, but was hesitant about doing this as my main speakers would still be getting a full range signal. Would this still be ok to have the full range go to mains and set the low pass on sub at say 80 hertz or so? I love the Classe and hate to get rid of it as it sounds awesome with the ARC(and is a solid 8/10 condition)would it get too `busy` in the low end doing it this way? Reason for wanting to add a pair of subs is I kind of like alot of low end, and I have to push the Tylers a little to get them to go deep like the are able to do.
I am sorry that I misread your original where you said that you wanted to "keep the full range signal from my main speakers." I read "to my main speakers."

So, the use of a dedicated sub crossover would be what you want and the P2100 would do that, albeit without the valuable EQ.

There used to be good dedicated sub crossovers on the market but they have disappeared. If you can find an NHT somewhere, they were great and cheap enough to let you add an AntiMode 8033 for EQ. I also recommend adding the 8033 to the P2100, if you can.
I've used an NHT x-2 in the manner that Kal suggests with an Veolynse SMS-1 for sub EQ and integration. The good news is that both x-2 and SMS-1 are reasonably priced (if you can find an x-2) and work very, very well, but ....

This is a giant PITA to set up properly and a bit of a kludge on power-up. I eventually switched to an Audyssey enabled prepro and am very happy with the results. I understand the desire to hang on to a nice piece like your Classe preamp, but I replaced an ARC pre and a Joule pre with an Onkyo prepro and have never looked back.

FWIW the anti-mode that Kal suggests will likely ease the set-up issues presented by the SMS-1, but at IIRC twice the price.

Good luck

Marty
After looking at your system, I wonder if you are getting all the bass the Tyler’s are capable of producing. Please keep in mind, I think you have a nice system, and just asking questions about synergy.

My experience with Blue Heaven speaker cable was that the bass was lean, just not as deep or rich as with other cables. While some disagree, many others have experienced the lean bass with Blue Heaven.

I have no experience with the D130, but doing a little research, found some reviews and people in forums saying that it was excellent in the midrange and treble, but lacking authority in the bass, and probably should be used with smaller, less demanding speakers.

So my question is, have you ever tried, or considered trying a different amp or speaker cables?
Post removed