Affordable Processor with Fabulous 2 Channel ?

Gang,

I'm using my Mytek Brooklyn DAC as a pre for music and TV. It is fabulous sounding but I really would like to have 5.1 channel surround, and a single remote! 

Is there an affordable processor (used OK) that has at least as good 2 channel performance? Emotiva is right out. I owned one, and it sounded thin as paper. I note that there are a lot of Krell processors for sale at reasonable prices. 

Thoughts?

Erik
erik_squires
Yes, perhaps that is the reason.  My dealer had calibrated it when I first purchased it but the settings were lost when it had to back to Classé for repair. I have been unable to get my dealer back to re-calibrate it again.  I will pursue this again.
Post removed 
Thanks for all of the inputs everyone! 

Owning a small NAD digital integrated, and quite happy with the sound, I was hoping someone would have an informed opinion about the NAD M17 series. I am particularly enamored of the modular construction, and being able to buy an M17 without paying for things like Atmos I don't care about. :-)

I really really wish Theta had come out with the Supernova, the Casanova reboot. It was perfect for me. 

Best,

E
@bwguy 

It isn't only the distance settings that you need to make adjustments for but since your unit went back to Classe and you lost all the calibration setup with its manual PEQ that your Classe dealer originally calibrated it for you when you first bought it, you should have your dealer to do calibrations again for you.
Just tell them that you lost all the calibration settings that were originally saved because the unit went back to Classe. It's very common that when the unit goes back to manufacturer for repair or service that you will likely loose all the settings that were originally saved.