All in One Solution for Streaming

Looking for a all in one solution (streamer + dac + amplification) to hookup to an old abandoned pr. of original Sonus Faber Electa Amator for listening at the dining room table.

Priorities besides sound quality are price/performance and practicality.

Since amplification will surely be class D I see there are different module options, some better valued then others, so I would want the better considered options.

Since this is intended primarily for background music and entertaining  during dining wish to keep budget if possible at around 3k but am open to advice.

Thanks in advance to all.

rost

Another to put on your radar that is very versatile and has a very clean sound is the Technics SU-GX70

Hello @rost ,

I had the Bluesound Power Node for exactly this application with older KEF floor standers in both my dining room and later in my master bedroom.  It fits the bill exactly, sounded fine, and can be fairly easily sold if you upgrade later.

I will say the big speakers were a bit of an overkill for a third system.  I eventually sold all that and bought a Naim Muso 2 for the bedroom which sounds quite amazing, is elegant and a partner please vs the big KEFs.

Today,, the Muso is gone and I run a pair of Sonos Era 300 speakers, one in the master BR and another in the master bath.  These also sound great for their size, much nicer than the older Sonos speakers.  They stream Qobuz, where I have nice playlists and are rock solid on my WiFi.  Don’t even need the app to bring them up, just touch the play button and things resume.

I'll second what @fastfreight is saying- do you really want speakers in the dining room? speaker cables for guests or pets to trip over? Sonos are awesome, just use your phone to control, either using Roon from the main system or just your phone apps. We have had some issues connecting them at times when wifi modem changes, but once connected it works flawlessly.

A nice small, discrete room filling sound and no-one will know where the sound is coming from. We have a Five and it amazes me the bass that come out of it. I have also been in restaurants with a few of the little older style One's mounted in the top corners and me being an audiophile could not believe they did not have the sonos sub with them somewhere. I see they even have in wall and ceiling speakers now if someone wanted to do a little more permanent work. 

Do not forget Hegel! Their integrated amplifiers have good DAC's and onboard streaming They can do Spotify, Tidal, Roon, AIrplay, etc. 

Hegel H190 which can be found used for $3,000 or less, I do not own one....but generally highly thought of