Amp and Preamp recommendations for Yamaha NS5000

Currently have SOTM 200 ultra -> denafrips terminator +dsp board -> Audio gd he9 pre amp -> dual bryston 4bsst -> NS5000.
I am loving the sound... just sounds incredible. But wonder about amp and pre amp upgrades down the road. Any thoughts on what might work well? These speakers are 87 db efficient.
So far thinking all pass labs amps + pre.

Ok with buying used. Would like to keep things under $20k if I can. Thanks.
smodtactical

I think the KRELL is a little less warm than the PASS. It is incredibly smooth and such a relaxing listen. What I describe is not my usual preference, but that KRELL is such a great listen. If the amp was not so big, I would not even hesitate in buying the Duo 300XD listed locally for $6250.

The bass on the KRELL is like the CODA #16, or a tiny bit less, it is not the most detailed as the AHB2 or #16 but it is not lacking in detail either. A dealer I am working with thinks the KRELL is not as warm as the CODA. I disagree on that.

Now that I think about it the KRELL K-300i integrated would likely work well for me. Since it is not that big and has power, great sound, a DAC, and streamer. It is not as good as my separates path, but it is a simple solution and really good sonically. I need to think about that again. I owned the K-300i a few years ago.

How far apart do you keep the NS5000? I have them only 6-feet apart and sit about 8-9 feet away. The room has 25-foot ceilings and a lot of open space on both sides.

I have heard them sounding superb with the Yamaha AS 3200 integrated.Maybe too obvious?

I heard the Yamaha M-5000 stack with the NS5000 and I said pass.

I found out that I can sell one of my headphone amps tonight after finally setting up my CODA #16 as a headphone amp. I am using a custom made 25 foot cable to the amp. It sounded great and looks a bit crazy.

What that means is that I can replace the modded Peachtree GAN1 with a separate amp fairly soon. The GAN1 can be used for headphone duty. I think I will give the German SPL s1200 amp a shot with my Benchmark LA4 preamp. Never heard it but people are saying things about it that match what I am looking for.