Amp with best bass control

Which solid state amp(s) have you heard demonstrate the best bass control? I'm not talking "go the lowest", I'm talking "tight tight - super tight grip on the bass". I'm talking "fast" as well. The proverbial Kung-Fu Grip!

Thanks all!

Mike
mbovaird
Yes, you're a very charming when you're not hacking into people's computers, posting private information about them you harvested to attack them, undermining the sale of thier items, posting bogus negative comments in thier reviews, intimidating members who come to thier defense and puffing up your ego as if you're Nelson Pass, when in fact you're clueless. More than happy to post transcripts of your personal attacks on me. Just let me know how far you want to take it..
Narcissistic Psychopathic disorder is never self realized by those who suffer from it. Very sad. I am not making a joke.
Can I get in on this? I'm a bad guy too. Yea, that's right. I'm really really bad. I'm so bad that compared to me, bad is good! Unless someone kicks the hell out of me, I know I'm gettin kicked outa there! Five point stars point to heaven when I come around. Oh yea. I'm so bad I'm in solitary confinement even when I'm not! That's right. I'm so bad I eat raw, whole onions instead of apples! I eat garlic cloves instead of peanuts! Jalapenos cool me down!! You better believe it. Police sirens quiet down when they pass by me. You don't want to get on my good side.
This thread was about audio amplification, and has turned into amplifying personality disorders. Not funny
Csontos, Sort of a modern mix of Henny Youngman and Rodney Dangerfield. I do appreciate your humor, not bad :)