Another new DAC: Audio Mirror

Just ran across this last night. Never heard of them before but
as a Minnesota company tweaked my curiosity.
Audio Mirror Tubadour III non-oversampling tube DAC. Sounds interesting.
If anyone runs across one and has a listen please post.
128x128rja
One comment on your Orchid. You have not placed the Mullard ECC189/CV5331 tube in it. Talk to SewG here as he put that tube in the Orchid and it took the Orchid up another level again.  No joke. 

Easily a 15% plus upgrade sonically. The WE tube is not close according to Stew. You get that special magic that you are talking about. If you did that your Orchid would still come in at 1/2 the cost of the AM and I bet you like the sound more! 

kray - thanks for doing the comparisons! 
that AM certainly has something special that's just hard to describe. you did pretty pretty good - enjoy!
@facten 

" If you don’t need the extras the AM has " - I’m referring to the AES & i2s digital inputs, the XLR balanced outputs, and the isoacoustics gaia feet
Thank you kray for making time to post your thoughts.It really is a huge help for those who are trying to make a decision.I've never heard the Orchid but it was on my list before going with the AM last year.I agree that the dimensionality is outstanding.
GRANNYRING....
Does the Mullard ECC189 require a tube adapter or is it ok to use it in place of the WE tube mentioned.

THANKS...