Anti skate. I think something's wrong

I have an Acoustic Signiture TT with a Graham 2.2 tonearm and Ortofon Cadenza Bronze cartridge. My anti skate is set close to tracking weight and it would always dig to in inside when I would start a record. I read this is wrong so I got my Cardas test record out and placed it in smooth section and it imediately gravitated to inside. I adjusted anti skate to where cartridge slighty pulls to inside . Here is the problem. To get this I'm having to adjust anti skate to the max. I rechecked TT and it is right on level wise. I have less sibilence now and swear the two channels are more even. The right channel has always been just slightly lower than left in volume. The only qualm I have is the max antiskate I have to use. Is bearing bad? I have the blue fluid. Or I shouldn't worry and enjoy the music. Mike
128x128blueranger
Truman, might I suggest you add one thing to your method.  When you get that centered image, try to incrementally change anti-skate more and less, until you decide what you like the best.  Sleep on your results, and look to see what setting gets you more excited about listening to your records.  I think I found the correct setting was incrementally less than where the image seemed to lock in.  This method is actually more scientific than you might think, because it takes into account things we can't/don't measure.  There can be many things(electronics, speakers, etc.) that are imperfect in their balance, etc.
 I didn't read the entire Post I have a sota cosmos SME V tonearm and Retip ortofon jubilee set at 2.2 grams if I raise a/s higher than 2 won't track in silent part of test record and if I go lower than 2 same result try a/s same as tracking  weight hope helps although you probably did 

Dear Etone,

"Ortofon jubilee set at 2.2 grams if I raise a/s higher than 2 won't track in silent part of test record..."

I'm slightly puzzled by this comment.  Is this test not intended to highlight bearing noise/rumble rather than mistracking?

Can you explain?

Just put the stylus in runout groove at end of record. Watch how the cartridge and stylus moves toward the spindle, it should be move smooth and steady toward spindle. Watch and see if it moves too slowly or too quickly. Too quickly, too much anti skate, too slowly, not enough. Strive for the middle ground. There exists a video on this i believe from soundsmith.  As for the comment of it sounds best with no anti skate, good luck with that, as you will soon wear out your left groove wall.