Any Thoughts On These?

high-amp
I tried them extensively thanks to Crutchfield generous 2 month audition policy. I decided not to keep them and it only cost $10 each to ship them back. This was last summer. I think they are fantastic speakers and they were too bright in my space because my ceilings are very low, but the combination of the a AMT Twitter and the bass and mid range drivers was fantastic. I would seriously consider these.
hilde45 - excellent comments, thanks very much. What amp were you using and what speakers did you end up with?

ozzy62 - funny guy.

Quicksilver preamp and 60 wpc monoblocks.
Wound up with Salk SS6m.
Tried other speakers, too. Happy to chat with you. P.M. me if you like.
ozzy62 - funny guy.

I'll be here all week. Try the veal, and don't forget to tip your waitress.........
https://www.soundstagenetwork.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2238:nrc-meas...

Notice the first graph between between 85hz-10khz it looks sort of like a smiley face.
High 94db @ 85hz and 10khz
Low 86db @ 1.5khz 
It shows the off axis in chart A  15° and 30° 
Farther off axis in the next chart. Significant drop off after 5khz
These types of speakers that measure this way are meant to sound good in dealerships,  bass and treble bump, in homes you will usual get more boomy bass and  brighter highs. 
These look like  pretty good speakers for the price.  I've seen charts a lot worse but you might consider DSP somewhere in your chain of gear to help smooth these speakers a bit in your house. That's why I mentioned the Anthem STR in your other thread. If you use Roon you can measure with  a UMIK 1 and REW and apply some filters in Roon which is a nice feature.
Of course they might sound fine to you in your house just something to consider when shopping speakers.