Any Thoughts On These?

high-amp
Yes, using the stock PL El34. Plenty of bass. Very musical. The speakers do sound totally different when used with the A21+. Depends on the music. Pink Floyd DB and Dire Straits BIA sound better thru the tubes. But something like Animals or the first DS album sound best playing with some power.

adameos - I think that's what I'm going to do. Once I have secured the amp I will do a trial with BB. I think you're allowed 15 days with a small restocking fee if you return.
I was wondering, did you compare the KEF R11s against the ML 60s when you were at Best Buy and if so, your thoughts?

Although according to knighttodd it looks like I may need 2 amps for two different kinds of music though :-(
Make sure you burn in those Motion 60s for a solid two weeks [at least] before making hard judgment. For my HT setup, and tested with 2ch too for fun, my five Motions sound much more clear, transparent, with more accurate bass after having broken them in. Those mid-woofer surrounds are kinda stiff at first, and they do sound tubby at first, even the x-over caps and the AMT tweeter diaphragm settles down and focuses more a bit after some good solid play time. Day 15 and Day 60-90 were notably different on mine. Most people who return them do so before they are even broken in. Best of luck.  
I think someone said Crutchfield gave a 60 day trial period. A little more hassle shipping them back than dropping them off at the local Best Buy, but it sounds like it may be worth a try?
Don't need 2  different Amplifier's, I was just describing the difference in sound between low power tubes and higher power as. You can order them on Amazon 30 day money back no shipping to return