Anybody else waiting for GaN and Purify to have a baby?

So many promising things being written about products using either technology, anybody know there’s an amp in the near future incorporating both?  Gotta say I’m more than curious about what that could sound like. 
soix
pinwa,
 Thanks again for your input.  Maybe I missed it,but what preamp are you running with your in house amps?  
 Thanks,
     Ray

rocray,
I generally run my DAC straight into the amplifier.  I do have the Schiit Freya, Elkit TU-8500DX, and DIY Wayne's BA2018 preamps that I have tried with the GaN 400 etc. but generally I find I like the sound straight from the DAC better.  I mostly use the SMSL SU-9 but I also have the Denefrips Ares II and I find it very difficult to hear a difference between them although the Ares II does sound a touch better but the convenience of the SU-9 really tops any sonic difference.  The Elekit TU-8500DX does give the GaN 400 wonderfully liquid vocals but I seem to lose that holographic soundstage when I use a preamp.    
@rh67: 
Class D can dazzle in the beginning but as your experiencing the typical class D faults start to raise their ugly head even with GAN. Design is key there is no way around it just because it it uses GAN does not mean great sound. 

I'm a little confused. Are you not the same person who owns the Audion amps which I believe are class D/GaN? I thought you really liked them and preferred them over some big $$$ amps you've owned or heard in the past.

arafiq +1

"He knows not of what he speaks" and that's most of the time!

Cheers George
arafiq
Yes, understand i said design is key. Not all GAN amps are are equal. The AGD design is excellent which equals excellent SQ. Hope you understand now.

Don't let one particular member muddy the water for you, he's continuing to bury himself.