Anyone at home at Krell?

No one answers the phones, all the voice mailboxes are full, no one responds to emails. Anyone know what is going on?

hootyboo

I had tried to get some help regarding an amplifier issue with my KAV 250A. This is well before Rondi had passed (rip, prayers).

All tech support voice mail boxes were full. So I tried sales extensions. All sales voicemail boxes were full. Imagine that? Left messages and numbers, no call backs.

HEY KRELL!! YOU JUST LOST ME AS A FUTURE, and past, CUSTOMER.

Each company family chooses how they want to grieve ,give them 

respect what’s 3-4 weeks ,R.I.P Rhondi.

I recently (about a month ago) received my repaired K300i back from them.   I have always found them slow to respond, but they do respond.   Sometime a phone call worked better than email...

I really love the match of Krell to both my Xstatic EC/Xs and my Totem Element Metal V2's

I did not know about Rondi's passing.   So sad, and I hope they all recover and thrive.   Too many good people and companies are no longer with us.

May be going through the legal process of reorganizing and all the estate issues as all companies do at this terrible time.luv my krell fpb 600 a beast to

+1 to @mark200mph's comment. The death of a founder can be especially difficult on a company. Did they have a succession plan in place? What direction do they want to go? Divorces have caused many companies to close, let alone the death of the one with vision who breathed life into it. To them it was likely a passion, to others perhaps just a paycheck. 

Anyone who has ever gone through such a process knows how long dealing with all the legal issues, and then any in-fighting among successors can be. I hope Krell continues.