Anyone at home at Krell?

No one answers the phones, all the voice mailboxes are full, no one responds to emails. Anyone know what is going on?

hootyboo

Thanks for the info on krell.the end of life is hard and oftentimes unexpected.i have dealt with that alot both young and old.sometimes unexpected.my the family have closure.that sometimes takes time to heal.what a great legacy to be involved in krell. Enjoy life and the music

@hollywoodamps No. Allegedly the designer Dave Goodman is no longer with the company. Rhondi had one son who owns a car repair shop in Florida. Things can still turn out well but it may be a lot different. The Mark Levinson brand still makes great products even though the founder has no connection to current company.

I like companies like McIntosh where like Levinson, the current brand isn’t tied to some famous designer. Many times that doesn’t work out well for the company when the designer with supposed magical powers dies or leaves, Ayre  and Dunlavy come to mind.

August 15 , it’s a bad situation I send few emails to recommended www.krellhifi.com  unfortunately all is being rejected 😫🤷‍♂️

I have preamp and amp in need of repair and refurbishing. 
None of the phones not responding, not taking massages 

I initiated the issue in may!!!!

all the best for you music lovers 🎷🪈🎸

A friend of mine returned his KSA-300 to Krell for repair. Unfortunately, he has been waiting for a quote over 6 months now. No response from Krell.

This is very disappointing.

Johnny