Anyone listen to Zu Audio's Definition Mk3?

Comparisons with the 1.5s and the others that came before? Getting the itch; again......
128x128warrenh
Although I have not tried a 45 or 2a3 with the Zu Def 4s, I did try both with my Zu Def 2s and agree with Phil. I eventually found them restrictive and too much of a compromise.
Hi Gsm18439,
Moving from those amps to a 300b made that much of a diference in driving your Zu Defs?
Regards,
I really prefer the 40 watts I have now on my Quads than any other smaller watt amps I have tried. YMMV (strongly, due to room size etc)

Also, fwiw, Quad II Classics at 15w sounded demonstrably stronger than 25 watt 845s.
Keithr,
I realized quite a while ago that it`s hard to predict what combination of components will sound best to a particular listener.Your Def IV(on paper anyway) is 6 db more sensitive than my Coincident speaker and should mate even better to the lower watt amplifiers. I have a 100 watt (60 watt in triode) and a 40 watt amp(20 watt in triode) both are push-pull circuits.In my system both are bettered by an 8 watt SET.there`s no substitute for hearing amps in your own system. you are right in that YMMV 'strongly'.
Glory, still awaiting elaboration on your leading comment about Def 4s stock footers. What should I be thinking about? Stillpoints? Equarack footers? Wave Kinetics footers etc?