Anyone listen to Zu Audio's Definition Mk3?

Comparisons with the 1.5s and the others that came before? Getting the itch; again......
128x128warrenh
Received my Def 4s yesterday. I seriously considered upgrading my old 2s to 3s, but this thread pushed me to the 4s. As previously stated, this is a totally different speaker from the 2s. In my room there are huge improvements in all areas. The new super tweeter gets a big thumbs up from me. That along with the increased resolution from the FRDs gives you so many more spacial cues that the whole musical experience is dramatically better than the 2s. The woofer is way better also. On the down side, these things are HEAVY! I almost had a hernia getting them out of the box and set up. Of course if I would have waited for my wife to get home from work and help it would have been a lot easier, but there was no way they were going to sit in those boxes all day with me looking at them wondering how they sounded. As an FYI my 9 wpc Yamamoto 300B amp drives these with absolutely no difficulty. More to follow.
If someone wants a great Zu amp, check out the Mastersound Due Venti on the 'gon right now. Gorgeous sound (and looks) with Siemens EL34s in particular. No better cheap amp I've heard!
Hi Keith,
How did you like the Almarro 318? I just picked up an Almarro 205 mkii and it sounds pretty damn good for $650 on my Def mkiii's. I don't think it will displace my Art Audio PX-25 but it seems like a very good match with Zu so far.
Morgan,

Are your Franks long gone? I imagine those would be dreamy with Def 3s...
Yes, the Frankensteins are sadly gone. They didn't match well with the Pendragons, but they would be an ideal match with the new Definitions' nano drivers. You are spot on and I've been on the lookout. The warmth of the 300b would be IMO ideal. Having said that, the PX-25 is very nice and paired with my current system, I have a very nice, musical presentation with a very wide and deep and holographic soundstage. A little more warmth is the vocal range and I would be very happy!