Anyone receive their Zu Druid VIs yet?

Things seem to have gone a little dark on these speakers, or am I imagining that?  I ordered mine in September and didn't receive them yet.  Was curious if anyone has received theirs yet?

Haven't seen any new online traffic regarding the speakers either, which makes me wonder if any are really out yet?

If so, are they as expected?

Emailed Zu but didn't hear back on the status.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xparsons
Nice! What finish did you get? I really like the look of the V, but the VI is definitely more visually refined. 

Cant wait to hear more about your experience and how it compares to your other Zus.. my biggest thing is if they are going to be worth the cost-up from the V. 
Black Hole Black Matte.  My Undertone is Matte Black Nextel and I would have assumed them to be the same, but maybe I’ll look closer and see if there’s a discernible difference.  They’re both really awesome looking.  I think my Soul Supremes are the same as the Undertone.  The matte black is stunning on these speakers.  My Unions are gloss black, which is also really sharp, but the mattes are killer.
Sounds nice! My Druids are Piano black.. but I feel the VI might lend itself to the matte finishes better. I also sort of struggle with an additional $2K for the gloss finishes on the VI. 

Is it possible for you to post pictures on here? I tried to send you a PM but I guess that isn't a feature on audigons forum. 
i don't think I can post pictures here unfortunately.  I IM'd you my email so I can send them to you.
As hoped and expected, the "edge" is coming off these nicely as the hours roll through.  Timing is right now...no perception of drag in the timing like the first couple of hours.  The soundstage is pushing back into the room and past the back wall more every hour, and there's even more air and ease between the instruments.  Decay is improving and at times is stunning.  As I've noticed in past improvements, I'm not aware I'm turning the volume up a lot higher because the cleanliness and music doesn't sound "shouty".  No complaints from the family that it's too loud, even thought it's at higher volumes than before. 

They are already a clear upgrade over my Soul Supremes, which are killer speakers that I still love dearly.  I'm definitely noticing more sparkle up top with cymbals, and in spite of being more pinpoint on some details, they're losing the hi-fi'ness I was noting when fresh out of the box.  I expect that to disappear completely over the next few days based on the first 12 hours or so.